Looking for a full, FREE The Wealthy Barber summary?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
The Wealthy Barber Summary
This The Wealthy Barber publisher’s blurb comes from the 3rd paperback editions of the book…
“In this new and updated edition of one of the biggest-selling financial-planning books ever, David Chilton simplifies the complex puzzles of personal finance and helps you achieve financial independence. With the help of his fictional barber, Roy, and a large dose of humor, Chilton shows you how to take control of your financial future–slowly, steadily, and with sure success. Chilton’s plan (detailed in an entertaining story) is no get-rich-quick scheme, but it does make financial independence possible on nothing more than an average salary.
This third edition has been updated with assistance from the Arthur Andersen Corporation, and covers the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997 and other recent developments.
Even if you consider yourself a financial “basket case,” Chilton explains how you can easily put an effective financial plan into action.”
The Wealthy Barber Contents
The Wealthy Barber has 10 main chapters…
- The Financial Illiterate
- A Surprising Referral
- The Wealthy Barber
- The Ten Percent Solution
- Wills, Life Insurance, and Responsibility
- Planning for Retirement
- Home, Sweet Home
- Saving Savvy
- Insights into Investment and Income Tax
Best The Wealthy Barber Quotes
These The Wealthy Barber quotes come from The Art of Living's ever-growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
"Wealth beyond your wildest dreams is possible if you follow the golden rule: Invest ten percent of all you make for long-term growth. If you follow that one simple guideline, someday you’ll be a very rich man."- David Chilton, The Wealthy Barber
"I think even really good savers tend to have areas of weaknesses where they spend a lot, and get a lot of joy from it. But the key is that they cut back elsewhere. And what I see so often now is that’s one thing many people aren’t willing to do. People will spend excessively on travel but won’t make the cuts elsewhere. They use the line of credit instead. And that’s why so many people are so far behind in saving for their retirement. They don’t want to make any compromises or sacrifices."- David Chilton, The Wealthy Barber
Read More: 5 Books Like The Wealthy Barber
And in the meantime...
Here are 5 top books like The Wealthy Barber...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →