Looking for a full, FREE The Power of Positive Thinking summary?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
The Power of Positive Thinking Summary
The following publisher’s blurb comes from the 2003 Touchstone paperback edition of The Power of Positive Thinking.
“The Power of Positive Thinking has helped millions of men and women achieve fulfilment in their lives. In this phenomenal bestseller, Dr. Peale demonstrates the power of faith in action. With the practical techniques outlined in this book, you can energise your life – and give yourself the initiative needed to carry out your ambitions and hopes. You’ll learn how to:
- Expect the best and get it;
- Believe in yourself and everything you do;
- Develop the power to reach your goals;
- Break the worry habit and achieve a relaxed life;
- Improve your personal and professional relationships;
- Assume control over your circumstances; and
- Be kind to yourself.
Norman Vincent Peale, one of the most influential clergymen of hist time, is the author of forty-six books, including the international bestseller The Power of Positive Thinking. Dr. Peale’s legacy continues today through the Peale Center for Christian Living.”
The Power of Positive Thinking Contents
The Power of Positive Thinking has 17 main chapters…
- Believe in Yourself
- A Peaceful Mind Generates Power
- How to Have Constant Energy
- Try Prayer Power
- How to Create Your Own Happiness
- Stop Fuming and Fretting
- Expect the Best and Get It
- I Don’t Believe in Defeat
- How to Break the Worry Habit
- Power to Solve Personal Problems
- How to Use Faith in Healing
- When Vitality Sags, Try This Health Formula
- Inflow of New Thoughts Can Remake You
- Relax for Easy Power
- How to Get People to Like You
- Prescription for Heartache
- How to Draw upon That Higher Power
Best The Power of Positive Thinking Quotes
These The Power of Positive Thinking quotes come from The Art of Living's ever-growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
"The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week and you will be surprised."- Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking
"I place this day, my life, my loved ones, my work in the Lord's hands. There is no harm in the Lord's hands, only good. Whatever happens, whatever results, if I am in the Lord's hands it is the Lord's will and it is good."- Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking
"Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop the picture... Do not build up obstacles in your imagination."- Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking
"Stand up to an obstacle. Just stand up to it, that's all, and don't give way under it, and it will finally break. You will break it. Something has to break, and it won't be you, it will be the obstacle."- Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking
Read More: 5 Books Like The Power of Positive Thinking
And in the meantime...
Here are 5 top books like The Power of Positive Thinking...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →