Looking for a full, FREE The Millionaire Mind summary?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
The Millionaire Mind Summary
This Millionaire’s Mind publisher’s blurb comes from the Andrews McNeel paperback edition…
“”Readers with an entrepreneurial turn of mind will devour The Millionaire Mind because it provides road maps on how millionaires found their niches.”After its first publication, Dr. Thomas J. Stanley’s second best-seller The Millionaire Mind spent over four months on the New York Times best-seller list, rising to position #2, and has sold over half a million copies. Here is the first paperback edition of Stanley’s second groundbreaking study of America’s wealthy.
The Millionaire Mind targets a population of millionaires who have accumulated substantial wealth and live in ways that openly demonstrate their affluence. Exploring the ideas, beliefs, and behaviors that enabled these millionaires to build and maintain their fortunes, Dr. Stanley provides a fascinating look at who America’s financial elite are and how they got there.
- What were their school days like?
- How did they respond to negative criticism?
- What are the characteristics of the millionaire’s spouse?
- Is religion an important part of their lives?
The author uncovers the surprising answers to these and similar questions, showing readers through concrete examples just what it is that makes the wealthy prosper when others would turn away dejected or beaten.
The Millionaire Mind promises to be as transformational as Dr. Stanley’s previous best-seller. This book answers universal questions with solid statistical evidence in an approachable, and anecdotal style. The number of copies sold of this soon-to-be-classic will surely be in the millions.”
The Millionaire Mind Contents
The Millionaire Mind has 10 main chapters and 3 main appendices…
- An Introduction to the Millionaire Mind
- Success Factors
- School Days
- The Relationship Between Courage and Wealth
- Vocation Vocation Vocation
- Choice of Spouse
- The Economically Productive Household
- The Home
- The Lifestyles of Millionaires: Real vs. Imagined
- A Final Note About the Millionaire Mind
- Appendix 1: In Search of the Balance Sheet Affluent
- Appendix 2: Businesses Owned and Managed by Millionaires (National Geodemographically Based Sample)
- Appendix 3: Businesses Owned and Managed by Millionaires (Ad Hoc Sample)
Like The Millionaire Next Door, The Millionaire Mind is data heavy. It contains 46 tables as indexed below…
- 1-1 The Academic Record of Millionaires: Undergraduate College Grade Point Average (GPA) and SAT Score
- 2-1 Millionaires’ Success Factors
- 2-2 Millionaires’ Success Factors: Superior Intellect vs. Social Skills
- 2-3 Millionaires’ Success Factors: Superior Intellect vs. Orientation Toward Critics
- 2-4 Millionaires’ Success Factors: Superior Intellect vs. Integrity/Completeness
- 2-5 Millionaires’ Success Factors: Superior Intellect vs. Creative Intelligence
- 2-6 Millionaires’ Success Factors: Stock Market Investing vs. “One’s Own Business”
- 2-7 The Investments of Millionaires: Publicly Traded Stock vs. Other Financial Assets
- 2-8 Stockbrokers vs. Other High-Income-Producing Occupational Groups: Who Has More Wealth?
- 2-9 Millionaires’ Success Factors: Happenstance vs. the Elements of Discipline
- 3-1 Enhancing Self-Discipline and Discernment: School and College Experiences That Influenced Millionaires in Becoming Economically Productive Adults
- 3-2 Millionaire, How Do You Think Your High School Teachers Judged or Evaluated You?
- 3-3 Forging Tenacity: School and College Experiences That Influenced Millionaires in Becoming Economically Productive Adults
- 3-4 Correlation Coefficients: SAT Score, Class Rank, and Grade Performance vs. Net Worth and Income
- 3-5 Factors Explaining Economic Success: Millionaires with SAT Scores Under 1000 vs. 1400 or Higher
- 3-6 How Their High School Teachers Likely Judged Them: Millionaires with SAT Scores Under 1000 vs. 1400 or Higher
- 3-7 School and College Experiences That Influenced Millionaires in Becoming Economically Productive Adults: Those with SAT Scores Under 1000 vs. 1400 or Higher
- 4-1 Actions and Thought Processes Used by Millionaires to Eliminate/Reduce Fears and Worries
- 4-2 Actions and Thought Processes Used by Millionaires to Eliminate/Reduce Fears and Worries Grouped by Domains
- 4-3 Taking Financial Risk vs. Playing the Lottery: Correlates of Wealth?
- 4-4 The Patronage Habits of Multimillionaires: Investment Advisers and Other Service Providers
- 4-5 Critical Success Factors According to Self-Designated Risk Takers vs. Non-Risk Takers
- 5-1 How Millionaires Select a Vocation: Important “Discovery” Factors
- 5-2 How Millionaires Select a Vocation: Important Choice Factors
- 6-1 The Top Five Qualities of a Spouse That Contributed to Millionaires’ Successful Marriages
- 6-2 The Top Five Qualities That Initially Interested Millionaires in Their Spouses
- 6-3 Males vs. Females: Important Qualities of Spouse That Contributed to Their Successful Marriage
- 6-4 Males vs. Females: Important Qualities That Initially Interested Millionaires in Their Spouses
- 7-1 Actions Taken by Millionaires to Reduce the Cost/Enhance the Productivity of Operating a Household
- 7-2 Economically Productive vs. Nonproductive Households: Actions Taken by Millionaires to Reduce the Cost/Enhance the Productivity of Operating a Household
- 7-3 Actions Taken in the Process of Purchasing a Home: Millionaires from Economically Productive vs. Nonproductive Households
- 8-1 Year of Purchase of Current Home
- 8-2 The Millionaire Home: Original Price Paid for Home vs. Current Value
- 8-3 The Millionaire Home: Year of Construction
- 8-4 The Millionaire Home: The Number of Bedrooms and Full Baths
- 8-5 The Millionaire Home: Outstanding Mortgage Balance
- 8-6 Actions Taken: The Process of Purchasing a Home
- 8-7 Actions Taken in the Process of Purchasing a Home: Mr. Green vs. Mr. Blue
- 8-8 The Homes of Millionaires in America: Average Value by Net Worth
- 8-9 Selected Average Annual Expenditures and Characteristics: Households with Incomes of $90,000 and Over and Those with Less Than $90,000
- 9-1 Lifestyle Activities of Millionaires: A Thirty-Day Diary
- 9-2 Categories of Lifestyle Activities of Millionaires: A Thirty-Day Diary
- 9-3 “Cheap Date” vs. Costly Activities: The Realities of the Lifestyles of the Millionaire’s Monthly Diary
- 9-4 Lifestyle Activities of Millionaires: A Twelve-Month Diary
- 9-5 Lifestyle Activities of Millionaires: A Twelve-Month Diary Grouped by Domains
- 9-6 “A Date” with a Tax Expert and Fund-Raising vs. the “Tonier” Activities: The Realities of the Millionaire’s Twelve-Month Diary
Best The Millionaire Mind Quotes
These The Millionaire Mind quotes come from The Art of Living's ever-growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
Read More: 5 Books Like The Millionaire Mind
And in the meantime...
Here are 5 top books like The Millionaire Mind...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →