M.A. Psychology, Oxford. McKinsey Alum. Founder & Editor at TAoL.
Looking for a full, FREE The Master-Key to Riches summary?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
The Master-Key to Riches Summary
This publisher’s blurb is taken from the 2009 Dover Publications paperback edition of The Master-Key to Riches.
Discover how to open your mind to success and wealth with this easy-to-read guide to personal achievement. Written by Napoleon Hill, author of the self-help classic Think and Grow Rich, the book is based on the principles behind the achievements of Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and other prosperous thinkers and businessmen of the twentieth century. Millions of readers around the world have adopted its philosophy to attain career advancement, improve friendships and business relationships, build monetary wealth, and lead richer, fuller lives.
Hill shares the insider tips he learned from the top tycoons of his era, including The Law of Cosmic Habitforce, Andrew Carnegie’s “Master Mind” Method, The Magic of Going the “Extra Mile,” and The Twelve True Riches of Life. These principles — involving willpower, self-discipline, and positive thinking — can be applied by anyone of any age, regardless of occupation or economic circumstance.
The Master-Key to Riches Contents
The Master-Key to Riches has 11 main chapters…
- The Beginning of All Riches
- The Twelve Riches of Life
- The Eight Princes
- Definiteness of Purpose
- The Habit of Going the Extra Mile
- Love, The True Emancipator of Mankind!
- The Master Mind
- Andrew Carnegie’s Analysis of the Master Mind Principle
- Applied Faith
- The Law of Cosmic Habit Force
- Self Discipline
Take a moment to really read through these chapter headings to get a good overview of the structure of the book.
Best The Master-Key to Riches Quotes
These The Master-Key to Riches quotes come from The Art of Living's ever-growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
"Turn on the full powers of your will and take complete control of your own mind. It is your own mind! It was given to you as a servant to carry out your desires. And no one may enter it or influence it in the slightest degree without your consent and cooperation. What a profound fact this is!"- Napoleon Hill, The Master-Key to Riches
Read More: 5 Books Like The Master-Key to Riches
And in the meantime...
Here are 5 top books like The Master-Key to Riches...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →