Looking for a full, FREE Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant summary?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant Summary
This publisher’s blurb comes from the paperback edition…
“Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant reveals how some people work less, earn more, pay less in taxes, and learn to become financially free.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- Why do some investors make money with little risk while most other investors just break even?
- Why do most employees go from job to job while others quit their jobs and go on to build business empires?
- What does the shift from the Industrial Age to the Information Age mean to we and my family?
- How can I use this change to my best advantage and chart my path to financial freedom?
CASHFLOW Quadrant was written for you if you are ready to…
- Move beyond job security and begin to find your own world of financial freedom
- Make significant changes in your life
- Take control of your financial future
‘The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money… but never learn to have money work for them.’ — Robert Kiyosaki”
Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant Contents
Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant has 18 main chapters in 3 parts…
Introduction: Which Quadrant Are You In?
Part One: The Cashflow Quadrant
- Why Don’t You Get a Job?
- Different Quadrants, Different People
- Why People Choose Security Over Freedom
- The Three Kinds of Business Systems
- The Five Levels of Investors
- You Cannot See Money With Your Eyes
Part Two: Bringing Out the Best in You
- Becoming Who You Are
- How Do I Get Rich?
- Be the Bank, Not the Banker
Part Three: How to Become a Successful B and I
- Take Baby Steps
- Step 1: It’s Time to Mind Your Own Business
- Step 2: Take Control of Your Cash Flow
- Step 3: Know the Difference Between Risk and Risky
- Step 4: Decide What Kind of Investor You Want to Be
- Step 5: Seek Mentors
- Step 6: Make Disappointment Your Strength
- Step 7: The Power of Faith
- In Summary
Best Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant Quotes
These Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant quotes come from The Art of Living's ever-growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
"To my rich dad, what was important was: Having lots of time to raise his kids. Having money to donate to charities and projects he supported. Bringing jobs and financial stability to the community. Having time and money to take care of his health. Being able to travel the world with his family."- Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant
"People think that working hard for money and then buying things that make them look rich will make them rich. In most cases it doesn’t. It only makes them more tired. They call it ‘Keeping up with the Joneses.’ And if you notice, the Joneses are exhausted.”"- Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant
Read More: 5 Books Like Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant
And in the meantime...
Here are 5 top books like Rich Dad's Cashflow Quadrant...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →