Productivity & Performance: Do More, Better.
M.A. Psychology, Oxford. McKinsey Alum. Founder & Editor at TAoL.
Looking for tools, books and articles on how to be more productive?
You’re in the right place!
Here’s what you’ll find on this page…
There IS Another Way.
Welcome to the productivity section of The Art of Living.
- Do you find there’s never enough time to get everything done?
- Are you tired and frustrated with feeling stressed, anxious and guilty?
- Do you finish each day and wonder what it is you actually accomplished (and why), despite working really, really hard?
Well, the good news is, you’re not alone. And there is another way.
The first thing to do is send yourself The Art of Living‘s 5 FREE personal productivity templates and check out the TRACKTION Productivity Planner. They’ll instantly help you get organised and start accomplishing more of what matters each day.
Next, bookmark this page and explore the growing library of recommended tools and free content below. No matter who or how busy you are, you’ll find at least one thing here today that is guaranteed to change your life.
Productivity: Recommended Tools
I spent a decade honing my TRACKTION life-management system in my own life (as a student at Oxford, as an entrepreneur and as a consultant at McKinsey) before teaching it to hundreds of people just like you. The result? The only three tools you need to become the most focussed, deliberate and productive person you know, guaranteed.
Productivity: FREE Tools
Looking for some quick and easy ways to become more productive? You’re in the right place! I use the free tools and templates below every day in my own life and with my clients to make sure we stay focussed, productive and stress free.
Productivity: Book Recommendations
If there’s a book about productivity and performance I haven’t heard about, then my readers are very quick to point it out to me. You’ll find the best of my suggestions (and theirs) ordered by popularity and rating in the reading lists below:
Productivity: Book Summaries
I’ve read scores of books about productivity and over the next few years I plan to revisit the best of them in book summaries below. For now, here’s a few to get going.
You’ll find my best articles, video training and guides on productivity in the TRACKTION Productivity Masterclass but here’s a few thought-starters for now…
Something I want to do a lot more of in the coming years is to bring you productivity insights, tips, tools and ideas from some of the astounding top-performers I meet. Watch this space as the guest list keeps growing.
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →