Looking for the best light at the end of the tunnel quotes of all time?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
My TOP 10 Light At The End Of The Tunnel Quotes
These light at the end of the tunnel quotes come from The Art of Living's growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
Here are my top 10 light at the end of the tunnel quotes of all time...
1. "Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end." - Roy T. Bennett
Roy T. Bennett is an author whose book, The Light of the Heart, has helped thousands learn more about positive thinking and self love.
This quote reminds us that diamonds are formed under great pressure. Look back on your life and you'll see that your best memories and biggest moments of growth came from times when it would have been easier to simply opt out.Related Posts:
2. "Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
3. "Look at things not as they are, but as they can be. Visualization adds value to everything. A big thinker always visualizes what can be done in the future. He isn't stuck with the present." - David J. Schwartz
4. "The best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today's work superbly today. That is the only possible way you can prepare for the future." - Dale Carnegie
"The best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today's work superbly today. That is the only possible way you can prepare for the future."- Dale Carnegie, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Dale Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and a developer of courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.Related Posts:
5. "Do all the work you can do, every day, and do each piece of work in a perfectly successful manner; put the power of success, and the purpose to get rich, into everything that you do." - Wallace D. Wattles
6. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou was an American poet, memoirist, and civil rights activist whose writing career spanned over 50 years.Related Posts:
7. "Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!" - Viktor E. Frankl
8. "The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times." - Paulo Coelho
9. "Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity."- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
10. "I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done." - David Goggins
Want More Inspirational Quotes?
Enjoyed these light at the end of the tunnel quotes? You might also like these...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →