M.A. Psychology, Oxford. McKinsey Alum. Founder & Editor at TAoL.
Looking for the best hang in there quotes of all time?
You're in the right place!
Here's what you'll find on this page...
My TOP 21 Hang In There Quotes
These hang in there quotes come from The Art of Living's growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
Here are my top 21 hang in there quotes of all time...
1. "Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end." - Roy T. Bennett
Roy T. Bennett is an author whose book, The Light of the Heart, has helped thousands learn more about positive thinking and self love.
This quote reminds us that diamonds are formed under great pressure. Look back on your life and you'll see that your best memories and biggest moments of growth came from times when it would have been easier to simply opt out.Related Posts:
2. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m possible!”" - Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn was a British actress and humanitarian, recognised as both a film and fashion icon.
This quote reminds us that "impossible" is just a label for things we just don't know how to do yet.Related Posts:
3. "Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
4. "The best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today's work superbly today. That is the only possible way you can prepare for the future." - Dale Carnegie
"The best possible way to prepare for tomorrow is to concentrate with all your intelligence, all your enthusiasm, on doing today's work superbly today. That is the only possible way you can prepare for the future."- Dale Carnegie, How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Dale Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and a developer of courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.Related Posts:
5. "It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get back up." - Vince Lombardi
Vince Lombardi was an American football coach best known for leading the Green Pay Packers to three straight and five total NFL Championships in seven years, in addition to winning the first two Super Bowls at the conclusion of the 1966 and 1967 NFL seasons.Related Posts:
6. "A particular train of thought persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on the character and circumstances. A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances." - James Allen
"A particular train of thought persisted in, be it good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results on the character and circumstances. A man cannot directly choose his circumstances, but he can choose his thoughts, and so indirectly, yet surely, shape his circumstances."- James Allen, As a Man Thinketh
James Allen was a British philosophical writer known for his inspirational books and poetry and as a pioneer of the self-help movement.Related Posts:
7. "The starting point of all achievement is DESIRE. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desire brings weak results, just as a small fire makes a small amount of heat." - Napoleon Hill
8. "You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be." - Napoleon Hill
9. "When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal." - Napoleon Hill
"Before success comes in any man’s life, he is sure to meet with much temporary defeat, and, perhaps, some failure. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and most logical thing to do is to quit. That is exactly what the majority of men do. More than five hundred of the most successful men this country has ever known told the author their greatest success came just one step beyond the point at which defeat had overtaken them."- Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
11. "A quitter never wins and a winner never quits." - Napoleon Hill
12. "Where there is a will, there is a way." - David J. Schwartz
13. "If you don't give anything don't expect anything. Success is not coming to you. You must come to it." - Marva Collins
Marva Collins was an American educator best known for founding Westside Preparatory School.
This quote is a reminder that the only person responsible for your life is you. If you want to succeed, apply yourself.Related Posts:
14. "Do all the work you can do, every day, and do each piece of work in a perfectly successful manner; put the power of success, and the purpose to get rich, into everything that you do." - Wallace D. Wattles
15. "Abraham Lincoln's principle for greatness can be adopted by nearly all. This was his rule: Whatsoever he had to do at all, he put his whole mind into it and held it all there until that was all done." - Russell H. Conwell
"Abraham Lincoln's principle for greatness can be adopted by nearly all. This was his rule: Whatsoever he had to do at all, he put his whole mind into it and held it all there until that was all done."- Russell H. Conwell, Acres of Diamonds
16. "Turn on the full powers of your will and take complete control of your own mind. It is your own mind! It was given to you as a servant to carry out your desires. And no one may enter it or influence it in the slightest degree without your consent and cooperation. What a profound fact this is!" - Napoleon Hill
"Turn on the full powers of your will and take complete control of your own mind. It is your own mind! It was given to you as a servant to carry out your desires. And no one may enter it or influence it in the slightest degree without your consent and cooperation. What a profound fact this is!"- Napoleon Hill, The Master-Key to Riches
17. "We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated." - Maya Angelou
Maya Angelou was an American poet, memoirist, and civil rights activist whose writing career spanned over 50 years.Related Posts:
18. "An abnormal reaction to an abnormal situation is normal behaviour." - Viktor E. Frankl
19. "Live as if you were living already for the second time and as if you had acted the first time as wrongly as you are about to act now!" - Viktor E. Frankl
20. "The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times." - Paulo Coelho
21. "I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done." - David Goggins
Want More Inspirational Quotes?
Enjoyed these hang in there quotes? You might also like these...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →