This publisher’s blurb comes from the BK paperback edition of Goals!…
“Why do some people achieve all their goals while others simply dream of having a better life? Bestselling author Brian Tracy shows that the path from frustration to fulfillment has already been discovered. Hundreds of thousands — even millions — of men and women have started with nothing and achieved great success. Here Tracy presents the essential principles you need to know to make your dreams come true.
Tracy presents a simple, powerful, and effective system for setting and achieving goals — a method that has been used by more than one million people to achieve extraordinary things. In this revised and expanded edition he has added three new chapters addressing areas in which goals can be the most rewarding but also the toughest to set and keep: finances, family, and health.
Using the twenty-one strategies Tracy outlines, you’ll be able to accomplish any goals you set for yourself — no matter how big. You’ll discover how to determine your own strengths, what you truly value in life, and what you really want to accomplish in the years ahead. Tracy shows how to build your self-esteem and self-confidence, approach every problem or obstacle effectively, overcome difficulties, respond to challenges, and continue forward toward your goals, no matter what happens. Most importantly, you’ll learn a system for achievement that you will use for the rest of your life.”
Goals! has 21 main chapters…
Introduction: Success Is Goals
- Get Started: Unlock Your Potential
- Take Charge of Your Life
- Clarify Your Values
- Analyze Your Beliefs
- Create Your Own Future
- Determine Your True Goals
- Decide Upon Your Major Definite Purpose
- Start at the Beginning
- Set and Achieve All Your Financial Goals
- Become an Expert in Your Field
- Improve Your Family Life and Relationships
- Optimize Your Health and Wellness
- Measure Your Progress
- Remove the Roadblocks
- Associate with the Right People
- Make a Plan of Action
- Manage Your Time Well
- Review Your Goals Daily
- Visualize Your Goals Continually
- Activate Your Superconscious Mind
- Persist Until You Succeed
Conclusion: Take Action Today
Best Goals! Quotes
These Goals! quotes come from The Art of Living's ever-growing central library of thoughts, anecdotes, notes, and inspirational quotes.
"A goal, however, is something distinctly different from a wish. It is clear, written, and specific. It can be quickly and easily described to another person. You can measure it, and you know when you have achieved it or not."- Brian Tracy, Goals!
"You become what you think about most of the time. Your outer world ultimately becomes a reflection of your inner world. Your outer world of experience mirrors back to you what you think about most of the time. Whatever you think about continuously emerges in your reality."- Brian Tracy, Goals!
"The key to dealing with this concern about what other people are thinking is to realize that no one is really thinking about you at all. Most people are so preoccupied with themselves and the details of their own lives that they have little or no time to think very much about others. It has been said, “If you really knew how little others think about you, you would be insulted.""- Brian Tracy, Goals!
Read More: 5 Books Like Goals!
And in the meantime...
Here are 5 top books like Goals!...
Wish There Was a Faster/Easier Way?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →