Business & Career: Free Books, Articles & Tools
Looking for the best resources on Business & Career? You’re in the right place.
Click on any of the links below to explore The Art of Living‘s…
- Business & Career Book Recommendations
- Business & Career Book Summaries
- Business & Career Articles
- What Next?
And until next time, stay happy, be awesome and go well.
I. Business & Career Book Recommendations: Note:
Click here to explore all TAoL‘s book recommendations…
II. Business & Career Book Summaries:
Note: Guest Blogging Summary – Jon Morrow
17 MINUTE READ | The ultimate guide to writing great articles and getting them published on some of the biggest blogs, platforms and news sites on the internet - by blogging legend, Jon Morrow.
On Writing Well Summary – William Zinsser
10 MINUTE READ | A book so brimming with literary wisdom that it feels like you're clutching a living brain. Writing, about writing, for writers - by writer, editor, critic, teacher and captain of the craft, William Zinsser.
Perennial Seller Summary – Ryan Holiday
8 MINUTE READ | A fascinating and practical guide to making your heart and nerve and sinew serve your turn long after they are gone - by modern stoic and devourer of the written word, Ryan Holiday.
The 4-Hour Work Week Summary – Tim Ferriss
21 MINUTE READ | One of the most influential books on the reading list of nearly every successful digital nomad and online business owner I've ever met - by serial entrepreneur, life-hacker and pod-casting legend, Tim Ferriss.
The Elements of Style Summary – William Strunk Jr.
Perfect for you if: Writing good concise English is important to your success. You can't spot the simple, common and 'obvious' mistake in this sentence. The idea of someone crunching such a sacred work fills you with rage.
The Psychology of Selling Summary – Brian Tracy
30 MINUTE READ | A powerful, motivational and practical guide to becoming one of the most successful (and highest-paid) salespeople in your company, industry and the world – by self-help legend and sales guru, Brian Tracy.
Click here to explore all TAoL‘s book summaries…
III. Business & Career Articles: Note:
Click here to explore all TAoL‘s articles…
IV. What Next?
Whenever you’re ready, here are four ways I can help you be more productive, find more balance and live life more on purpose…
- Curious? Discover how productive you really are… Take this free, 2-minute assessment to unlock your PQ and discover the top 25 habits you need to get big things done. Take the 2-minute quiz →
- Overwhelmed? Get a free chapter of my book… Let me show you how to beat procrastination, permanently, with this free sneak peek inside TAoL’s ultimate productivity primer. Download your free chapter →
- Stuck? Grab a 90-Day TRACKTION Planner… Get the tool thousands trust to help them take control of their time, master their habits and hit goals in every part of their lives. Order your 90-day planner →
- Burned out? Join the TRACKTION Community… Take the 6-week masterclass, get weekly group coaching, find accountability partners and connect with like-minded self-starters. Get started FREE →