The Art of Living Affiliate Terms
Anyone can join the The Art of Living affiliate program and you are welcome to use all our affiliate tools as well as any ethical means of promoting our products.
Let’s get the unpleasant stuff out of the way:
- You are not allowed to use any form of spam to promote our products;
- You are not allowed to use Pay per click advertising to bid on brand keywords. This includes “The Art of Living” or any variation of our product names, for example “TAoL” or “TRACKTION”;
- You are not allowed to offer cash-back bonuses to promote our products;
- You are not allowed to direct link to our site with your PPC campaigns. You must send traffic to your own landing pages;
- You are not allowed to buy stuff through your own affiliate link (and it doesn’t work, either);
- You are not allowed to claim that any of our products or promotional materials were authored by yourself. You may not doing anything to impersonate the The Art of Living brand or The Art of Living personnel; and
- If we catch you doing any of the above, we reserve the right to deactivate your account at any time, without prior warning and you will not receive any commission payouts.
We do everything in our power to support and help all friendly, non-cheating affiliates in any way we can. We will not share any of your data with anyone. The data we collect is used for us to keep in touch with you and make sure you get paid. Nothing more.
The minimum payout is kept very low, at just $20. We don’t aim to hold anyone’s commissions hostage, so we set the payout limit as low as reasonably possible. Almost any sale you refer will bump you above the payout limit instantly.
Payments are made at the beginning of every month to your PayPal account, with a 30 day delay to account for any refunds. The 30 day delay in payments ensures that you get all of the non-refunded commissions for your referrals.
If you have any questions about any of this, please contact us at: [email protected]
Now, all that and more in more detail:
AFFILIATE AND MERCHANT RIGHTS
To be an authorised affiliate of The Art of Living, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the The Art of Living affiliate program. By signing up for the The Art of Living affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
All affiliate signups are subject to approval by the owners and administrators of The Art of Living (referred to as “TAoL” in the following). TAoL reserves the full rights on all products and tools offered inside the affiliate program. The promotional tools are not to be considered PLR material and affiliates as well as customers do not have resale rights in any way.
TAoL retains the right to reject any affiliates at any time, for any reason and regardless of any previous conditions. Any attempts to use unethical or illegal promotion methods as well as any attempts to deceive TAoL and the operators of the affiliate program will lead to immediate closure of the affiliate’s account as well as the blocking of any further attempts of that same affiliate or proxies of that same affiliate to sign up.
By signing up to the TAoL affiliate program you agree that:
- You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions.
- Any website/newsletter/video or other content (further referred to as “content”) is originally created by you and/or licensed to you.
- Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws.
- Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights.
- Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights.
- You never do any kind of unsolicited promotions anywhere (commonly known as spamming).
- You will not use any fraudulent methods to generate impressions, clicks and commissions.
- You are an overall awesome person with a knack for doing things ethically and legally.
F2M respects the privacy of all it’s affiliates and partners. We will not share or sell any of your information with any 3rd party without your explicit permission. All of your personal information is securely stored and is only used for TAoL to keep you up to date on our affiliate system, our offers for you to promote and to send you notifications as you specify in your dashboard settings.
AFFILIATE PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
All approved TAoL affiliates can generate commissions by referring customers through their individual affiliate links, accessible in the affiliate dashboard.
Commission amounts vary depending on the products and campaigns promoted. TAoL reserves the right to change affiliate commission amounts at any time (you will be notified in advance if this happens and the changes are never retroactive).
It is the affiliate’s responsibility to ensure that their affiliate links and promotional banners are placed within their promotional material correctly.
All approved, non-refunded commissions are paid out once per month, with a minimum payment threshold of $20.
The only accepted payout method is via PayPal. All affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments.
TAoL does not approve purchases of affiliates through their own affiliate links.
All commissions are paid out on the first of each month, after a 30 day delay, to ensure that any refunded purchases can be deducted from the commissions.
If you have any questions about the TAoL affiliate program TOS, please contact us at: [email protected]